top of page

❤️ Amigos en español (de Argentina y el mundo) ❤️

Pubblico·26 membri

Reggiana vs. Como live free 20 January 2024 Live HD

17 hours ago — [LIVE] Follow the Como 1907 vs Reggiana Score Live & Match Result with our football Livescore. Serie B Match played on 26 August 2023 13:30.

Reggiana vs Como live score, H2H and lineups Reggiana Como live score (and video online live stream) starts on 20 Jan 2024 at 13:00 UTC time at Mapei Stadium stadium, Reggio Emilia city, Italy in Serie ... Moyes still faces an uphill struggle but he can at least take some encouragement from West Ham's display once the bitter taste of defeat has eased. A bad record for Moyes - the best of the statsWest Ham manager David Moyes remains without an away win against Liverpool in all competitions, failing in 16 attempts (D7, L9) and losing the last four in a row with Man Utd, Sunderland and West Ham. Liverpool have won their last 21 home Premier League games, equalling the English top-flight record for consecutive home wins, set by the Reds themselves between January and December 1972 under Bill Shankly. When these two sides met for the reverse fixture Gent secured all three points courtesy of a 3-2 win and both teams have scored in all of Gent’s and Saint-Etienne’s eight games in Group I combined. The hosts have secured three draws in the group stage two of which arrived in their two home games so far, while Gent remain unbeaten in Group I but have drawn one game at home and one game on the road. Arsenal sit 10th in the Premier League after 21 games, nine points adrift of the Champions League qualifying places. People like making up stories and they should focus on what's happening on the pitch. They talk too much and it does my head in!" Aubameyang wrote in the match programme ahead of the FA Cup third round tie at home to Leeds United on Monday. Paris St-Germain forward Neymar must pay 6. Barcelona, a Spanish court has ruled. The Brazil international claimed he was owed 43. Barcelona, who he left in August 2017. A judge ruled in favour of the La Liga side but 28-year-old Neymar, who filed the lawsuit shortly after the transfer, can appeal against the decision. Barcelona said they "welcomed" the judgement and would "continue to firmly defend its legitimate interests". Posted at 71' Andrew Shinnie (Luton Town) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Luton Town. Luke Berry replaces Jacob Butterfield. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Luton Town. Luke Bolton replaces George Moncur. Goal!Posted at 67' Goal! Bournemouth 2, Luton Town 0. Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Jong Ajax and Breda will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie. Jong Ajax this season have the following results: 15W, 5D and 5L. Meanwhile Breda have 11W, 7D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Ramon Planes - who used to work at Pochettino's former club Espanyol and now is part of Barcelona's technical department - and club president Josep Maria Bartomeu are both close friends of Pochettino and in constant contact. For them to approach the available Argentine coach, it was probably because they thought they had half a chance of him saying yes. Unfortunately, probably because of his long history with Espanyol, Pochettino has an entire back catalogue of statements he has made proclaiming why he would never take the Barcelona job and the likelihood of him doing so will always be remote. Diriangen did not played too good in the finish of the season, and this team have lost their second place, with the series of low performance. they are now taking in the first playoff round, and should be under some of the pressure, as team was expecting to participate in the semi final round He leaves with them eighth, 19 points behind leaders Liverpool and eight points off the Champions League places. Emery built his Arsenal on suspect foundations: the summer signing of David Luiz from Chelsea to allegedly add defensive stability as heavily laced with irony as it was with risk. The signing of Matteo Guendouzi, the 20-year-old French midfielder, was an early success but this summer's £72m record signing from Lille, Nicolas Pepe, has failed to deliver while Kieran Tierney arrived from Celtic injured and has so far struggled to get going. This time fifth placed Tottenham host Chelsea who are a place and three points above Spurs. When Tottenham made their managerial change they were 12 points adrift of the final Champions League place. Since Mourinho arrived, they have won four out of five league games and with Chelsea struggling, a win for Spurs in this game will see them in the top four at Christmas. Paolo Sousa's Bordeaux side have been in flying form recently, winning three and drawing one of their last four games. Some of these performances had come over some beatable opponents but they managed to show their quality against an extremely in-form side last week as they beat Monaco 2-1 at home. Pablo Castro and Nicolas de Préville got the goals for les Girondins and they'll be hoping to keep that scoring form going as they travel to the Stade Auguste Delaune. They now have seven goals in their last four games. Sheffield United will against Brighton Hove Albion in match England Premier League. Sheffield United have better result on last 3 match in league due to Sheffield United have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Brighton have also better result on last 3 match in league due to Brighton have draw in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Sheffield United can defeat Brighton Hove Albion due to Sheffield United in every home match always strong and very difficult to beaten. Moreover Sheffield United have great defense and surely Sheffield United have more chance to win on this match. Indeed, the Reds have dropped only 13 points in the last 32 top-flight games, even though they have not kept a clean sheet since 28 September. They looked like a real title-winning team to me," said six-time Premier League winner Phil Neville, who watched Liverpool's latest win. At this stage of the season, sometimes performances don't matter. When you see the result up at St James' Park earlier in the day, it was a must-win game for Liverpool to extend the lead. That's logical after eight seasons. There is a connection. Second-half goals from Agustin Urzi – who was later sent off - and Nehuen Perez gave Argentina the hard-fought win on Thursday night. The result gives Argentina’s under-23s an unassailable six points from two games, with one match remaining in the round robin qualification system played in Colombia. Manager Gareth Southgate says he is "tremendously proud" of how his England players have spoken out on racism and campaigned for charity in recent times. Raheem Sterling and Tyrone Mings have both voiced their opinions on the Black Lives Matters movement. Jordan Henderson led a players' initiative to raise money for the NHS, while Marcus Rashford has worked with a charity that helps feed children. Southgate said he has "great admiration for the maturity they are showing". There is a two-point gap between these sides and there is a fair amount of similarity between them at present. Both have won their last two league games after losing the two played before. For Energetik, it's been a bit of a rollercoaster season to date. They won their first three league games, lost the next three and then won two in a row. On VAR: "I don't want to complain too much about this topic. My understanding is that VAR should make the game more fair. My gut feeling [after Pukki's goal] was that we would find a situation where it was offside. Perhaps they found a part of his shoulder that was not onside. In my eyes, VAR doesn't make the game more fair in this situation. The striker should be given the advantage. Being 2-0 up at half-time would have changed the game. The hosts won just 2 games at home this season and they were games against the same opponent, Austria Vienna first in the league at the start of this season with 3-1 and it remains their only win at home in the league so far this season as they cannot make the full of home advantage not playing home games at their own stadium on which they got promoted from the 2nd league level at the end of last season. 2nd win at home was in the cup against same Austria Vienna even higher with 5-2. Japan, finalists at the two previous World Cups, went out in the group stage after losses to two European sides but Kumagai says progress is being made. I think the level of women's football in Asia is growing, especially since I made my debut," she said. You can see this particularly in the youth tournaments where the last four finals you always see an Asian team playing on the world stage. Just eight minutes later, the 25-year-old beat Esme Morgan and this time drilled across the goalkeeper into the bottom corner to double United’s advantage. Ella Toone added a third and the Red Devils withstood a late Everton comeback to hold on for three valuable points. Martha Thomas – West Ham United Like Galton, Thomas was at the double on Sunday as her West Ham side saw off Liverpool 4-2 at Rush Green. That's all for tonight Stay tuned tomorrow - let's hope for better news. Union Berlin players forfeit wages Union Berlin have announced that their playing staff has agreed to forego their wages while the Bundesliga is suspended because of the Covid-19 crisis. The first-team football department has agreed to waive their salaries," the club said in a statement on Wednesday, although it did not say how long this would last. Borussia Dortmund have signed highly-rated Norway striker Erling Braut Haaland from Red Bull Salzburg. The 19-year-old has joined the German side, who are fourth in the Bundesliga, on a deal until 2024. Leeds-born Haaland, the son of former Nottingham Forest, Leeds and Manchester City player Alf-Inge Haaland, joined Salzburg from Norwegian side Molde in January. He had been a reported transfer target for Manchester United and Juventus. Lawro's prediction: 1-2Charlie: 1-3Daisy May: Really? Villa have a sort of purple and blue outfit. I like that. Charlie: They have got a player called Jack Grealish. Do you know him?Daisy May: Who was the one with long braids who played for Villa in the 1990s? Charlie: Um? Juan Pablo Angel?Daisy May: The braids. Lionheart, headstrong, pure talent, real man: still our hero," read a banner when he attended a Lazio v Spurs game in 2012. Owen HargreavesOverseas clubs played for: Bayern MunichMajor honours won overseas: Champions League (2001), Bundesliga (2001, 2003, 2005, 2006), German Cup (2003, 2005, 2006), Intercontinental Cup (2001). Why him? Can an export be an export if they play in Europe before the Premier League? A grey area. It just reminded me of that. I mean, a lot of players in a lot of leagues - not only in Premier League, in Italy, Spain, everywhere - and we keep hearing this (racism). I don't want to be president, I don't want to be a politics guy. We are just football players, we want to enjoy that. The fans needs to enjoy coming and seeing some nice football and that's it. Reggiana VS Como live 20 January 2024 Livestream 7 hours ago — ScoreBat is covering Reggiana vs Como in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, ... Grant used to be a regular at Craven Cottage but admits he does not follow Fulham's fortunes now as closely as he used to. I'm a foul-weather supporter," he explained. When they are really bad, I go. When they are in the Premier League, I don't go. Right now I am sort of sniffing about. If they go down a bit more then I will start going again. Back in the United States, McConaughey is part-owner of Texan side Austin FC, who will join Major League Soccer in 2021. I left because my daughter didn't see me six nights a week," he said. Seeing your kids every day of your life is a gift. When this opportunity came along, it gave me the chance to be with the family. He is now happily settled in Oxfordshire at a club trying to place itself at the heart of the community - and with a quarter-final against the Premier League champions to show how the team are developing. Lamia will host Panionios for this fixture of the league. Both teams are teams of the relegation group. Lamia have better results in this campaign. They are currently on the 3rd place with 31 points. True, they are not convincing team. Lamia have only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. On the other hand Panionios is worst team in the league. They are currently on the 8th place with 15 points. Yeah, the visitors have a very difficult task. However, they want at all costs to stay in league. In any case, they have nothing to lose. I expect, the visitors will try to pick up the victory on the opposite stadium. The hosts have been very strong at home this season with 6 wins, 6 draws, and just 1 defeat in their own backyard, while Leyton Orient have already lost 5 times on the road. Port Vale average 1.85 points per home game while Leyton Orient average 1.23 points per away game, with the home side boating a 46% win ratio which is above the league average of 38%. Cardiff City ended the main season in good form but will be the underdogs to win this semi-final. They know that Fulham are a much better side on home soil so will be out to get a lead to take to Craven Cottage. The problem is they draw too many games and that description applies to their opponents too, especially away from home. A draw with both teams scoring is the selection. They will be joined by one of France, Poland, Croatia and Switzerland from Pot Two, as well as one from Portugal, Turkey, Austria, Czech Republic and Sweden from Pot Three. If Scotland come through their play-offs in March, they will play England at Wembley. Euro 2020 draw - what you need to knowBefore the draw, the BBC sports editor Dan Roan spoke to Southgate to get his thoughts on where England are as they prepare to stage part of a major tournament for the first time since Euro 96. There were no accompanying quotes from MacLennan or Doncaster. No empathy. It was all so matter-of-fact. Insult was added to injury. SPFL vote 'a mess', says GerrardHearts owner Budge angry at SPFL vote outcomeRelegated Stranraer 'disappointed' as Falkirk accept outcomeThe conduct of the SPFL board has been called into question repeatedly during this saga and so it was again after they issued their missive on Wednesday. Chukwueze was a thorn in Atletico Madrid’s side throughout. Indeed, the majority of the home side’s attacking play came through the young Nigerian. He turned in the most complete performance of any performance on the pitch. PLAYER RATINGS Villarreal - Asenjo 7, Gaspar 6, Albiol 6, Pau 6, Quintilla 5, Iborra 5, Anguissa 7, Trigueros 6, Chukwueze 8, Gomez 6, Gerard 6. My most talented team-mates Keira Walsh (left) plays with Weir at Manchester City, while Kelly Smith (right) is a former team-mate at ArsenalWhen I was at Arsenal, [former England striker] Kelly Smith was coming towards the end of her career. She didn't train as much but when she did, she was always the standout. She wasn't even running about loads but when she got the ball she did something with it that nobody else could do. COMING UP There will be no Warm-Up on New Year’s Day, as our staff contemplates what the year ahead may bring and perhaps more pertinently contemplates what an error staying up for that extra hour was and that everything now hurts. Anyway, ahead there is a full Premier League slate, as our insatiable lust for football and for flogging these highly-paid but still undeniably human athletes continues apace. John Cofie (top, far right) won the FA Youth Cup in 2011 alongside Paul Pogba and Jesse Lingard"Obviously the world is changing now and you can do everything and anything on your phone," Cofie said. Managers these days want to Wikipedia [you] or have your agent tell you about them, but the stats on there are not legit. For them to go on to see who's available, follow them up and go to watch them after contacting them through the app, I think it's a really good idea. Ninth round of the Korean Football league K1 division and in this match Gwangju's team that is in seventh position with ten points, won the last two matches that they played at home and faces Pohang's team that is in fifth position with thirteen points and won the last two matches he played away from home. Maybe they'll be closer in three or four games but there are a lot of fantastic teams. Everton also face the prospect of seeing their Merseyside derby rivals Liverpool winning the Premier League title on their turf when the league leaders visit on March 16. Liverpool are 22 points ahead of second-placed Manchester City with 13 games to go and can take an unassailable lead with a win at Goodison Park and Ancelotti hopes that will not come to pass. He entered the record books again as their first teenage player to score in the competition, notching a brace in their 3-0 win over Tottenham Hotspur in October. Meanwhile midfielder Solly March is doubtful, while defender Bernardo was ruled out of the clash. We've got March who has a bit of tightness in his groin so he's doubtful at the moment for the weekend," Potter said. It said 'Cornwall join Conifa to play international football'. I thought it was one of those fake news things. Less than two years on, Kernow's captain James Ward is eyeing up a trip to North Macedonia to lead out the Duchy's finest. Cornwall - known as Kernow in the Cornish language - has always had an independent streak. You are more likely to see the cross of St Piran flying rather than the union jack in the Celtic county on the far south-western tip of England. Club Maritimo before restarting Primera is the unenviable title of one of the outsiders, who has not yet fully secured a residence permit in the elite division for next season. In this connection, it’s not difficult to guess that the stadium’s owners have shown very inexpressive football throughout the championship with a rather problematic defense game (32 goals conceded in 24 matches) ... It’s hard to say whether the forced pause will do good ” to the Lions of Madeira, "in any case, in the last three rounds, they invariably missed goals both on the road and at home. The hosts are more motivated than the guests, but it will be difficult to win and I'm more inclined to draw in this match Zielinski screwed a perceptive pass across the edge of the area to find Mertens, who moved the ball onto his right foot and curled an extravagant shot into the far top corner. Brilliant. GOAL! Napoli 1-1 Barcelona (Griezmann) A superb equaliser from Barcelona! Busquets slides a brilliant angled pass to release Semedo on the right, and his low ball across the area is slammed into the root of the net by Griezmann. Wanderers' saw goals go in at either end in 100% of their last five away games overall, and it's in that both teams to score market that we feel that best value lies for their Group K game in Portugal this week. Chelsea, of course, received the full program from Bayern, but if you remember, something I predicted for that game of the Champions League. I do not think that a defeat from the Munich team should somehow seriously affect the condition of the Londoners. It seems to me that the Chelsea players themselves must understand that now Bayern are on a completely different level. Therefore, too predictable defeat is absolutely unlikely for everyone to change the mood of the team. And despite the score, still “Chelsea” did not deserve three goals conceded. They themselves created moments, holding on from the onslaught of the Germans to the last. Premier League clubs could go bust The Daily Mail reports that Premier League clubs could face ruin, with £1. The paper warns that owners will elect to save their businesses before any clubs they are responsible for, that a domino effect of transfer fees owed could cause a collapse, and that banks may see clubs default on their debt without income returning.

Info

¡Bienvenido a mi grupo en español! Sumate para chatear con ...

Membri

bottom of page